Ringette Calgary is issuing the following Mask Requirements until September 30th, at which point this will be re-evaluated:
- PLAYERS – Players are required to wear masks upon entering the arena, and in dressing room area. Players should remove their masks only immediately prior to putting on their helmet and entering onto the ice surface.
- COACHES & BENCH STAFF –All coaches and team staff are required to wear a mask at all times while on and off the ice.
- VOLUNTEERS – All volunteers and minor officials are required to wear a mask in and around the direct playing area, in the timekeeper/penalty box area, and when in close contact with any player, coach or official.
- OFFICIALS – All Officials are required to wear a mask upon entering the arena, and in the dressing room area. Officials should remove their masks only immediately prior to putting on their helmet and entering onto the ice surface.
- FANS (PARENTS) – Masks are required in the dressing room area, player’s bench, penalty boxes, and timekeeper’s box. In all other areas of the facility spectators MUST follow the protocols as laid out by the individual facilities. Please note at time of writing all ‘City Operated’ facilities require masks to enter the facility. Ringette Calgary strongly recommends that all spectators wear masks while attending all RC sanctioned events.