To be a dynamic, member-oriented, and policy driven organization that brings all stakeholders together to promote sport development, participation, and growth of Ringette in Calgary.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Working with community partners
- Coordinating and facilitating an all-inclusive program for our members by promoting best practices and providing the required infrastructure.
- Providing a Ringette experience that is safe, fair, competitive, and accessible to grow as individuals and leaders.
Principles and Values:
- Safe and inclusive – implement all safety rules and procedures from governing bodies to foster a secure and all-encompassing environment.
- Competitive/Fair – offer balanced competition to provide a positive and safe experience.
- Administration – demonstrate effective leadership and good governance with clear policies and management of complaints/issues.
- Accessible – improve accessibility by managing the financial burden.
- Development – optimize the format of early stages of ringette to encourage growth and provide infrastructure and tools to meet development needs at all levels.
- Collaboration – work with our stakeholders and Community Partners to achieve common goals: Competition on the Ice, Co-operation off the Ice.