Welcome to the 2019-20 Season, please take a moment to read the message from your League Directors.
Scores and standings for U12 and above will be posted on this site. Thank you for sending in your scores in a timely fashion! As in previous years, standings will not be kept in Active Start, U10 Step 1, 2 or 3 divisions. For these divisions, in place of playoffs there will be a year-end Jamboree.
As a Coach, it is your responsibility to:
- Read all Policies
- Ensure that you and your bench staff meet Certification Requirements
- Submit your game results within 24 hours of the game being played (this is the responsibility of the winning team, or the home team in case of a tie)
- Game Results Reporting will be done through the league website, including electronic copies of the game sheet. You will need to keep the white copy of the game sheet until the end of the season in case it is needed. Instructions will be sent to all teams.
- For City Championship games please ensure that Game Results are reported within 4 hours of completion of the game.
- Familiarize yourself with the score sheet procedures as outlined in the Rules and Regulations
- Be aware that your team may lose points for a winning game if these procedures are not followed.
30 Days Notice for City Ice Cancellations:
Your team/sub-association will be held responsible for full payment of late cancellation.
Remember it is your responsibility to ensure that all ice allocated to your team is used or returned to your sub-association ice scheduler. It reflects poorly on our sport to let the ice sit empty. It could result in serious consequences i.e. losing that particular ice slot permanently, given the Calgary ice shortage we are currently experiencing. Should an ice time sit empty, the team or teams assigned that ice time could be fined $200 per team.
SEVEN FULL DAYS NOTICE must be given to cancel a regular league game, or the team responsible for the cancellation must pay the referees for the rescheduled game.
It is mandatory for all Calgary teams who have participated in ANY tournament to complete the Tournament Attendance Form AFTER attending.
Information from Ringette Alberta
In addition to the Ringette Calgary Rules and Regulations, please visit the Ringette Alberta website to understand the Player Affiliation Policy, Advance/Retreat Policy, and the Provincial Playdowns policies and procedures.